Thinking about Joining?
Butte Flying Club offers one of the best values imaginable for access to a beautiful,
high performance Cessna 182!
- The application fee to join Butte Flying Club is $750.
- The monthly due: $75 (less than a typical subcompact car payment)
- You must have logged 100 hours of flight time to join.
Using the plane
- Reserve the aircraft 24x7 online!
- The price to fly 86450 is $135/hour, wet, by tach.
- You can reserve the plane for up to 7 days without other member approval.
- Clean the aircraft after use.
- Leave the plane with full fuel, or inform the club members when you are unable to.
- Report squawks.
Flight Officer: Tom Binsfield
tombinsfeld @ californiasearey.com
Financial Officer: David Cline
clinefinancial @ usa.net